At oneshoppingpoint.com you get free shipping on most of the products. However, some products might attract shipping charges. The shipping charges are not fixed and depend on various factors like nature / category of your product, which location dispatched from, gross weight of the product, etc. This amount will be over and above the value of the product that you see on our TV, Website or Mobile App.
The shipping charges on your order will be informed before your order is being placed at oneshoppingpoint.com. If you are placing your order through our call centre, the order taker will mention the shipping charges. If it’s via web or mobile, the shipping charge would reflect on the shopping cart / payment page. Delivery charge varies with each Seller. Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. The delivery charge may be waived off by some Sellers, if you shop with them for a minimum predefined value.
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between the day you place your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product.
- Product’s availability with the Seller.
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by our customer care executive or on website or mobile. Below are some more shipping related points:
- Each order would be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ensure that each item in your order is shipped out by the seller within4-5 working days of the order date. However in some cases, it may take longer, upto 5 or more working days, to ship the order as the product may have to be procured by the seller where there is a heavy demand.
- Sellers shipout orders on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, sellers will only make shipments through reputed courier agencies.
- While the sellers strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- You may track the shipping status of your order on our website.
- Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice of the seller. In case, inadvertently, the same is not received, write an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning your order reference number.