Cipzer Amla Juice
Benefits of Cipzer Amla Juice:
- Amla Juice does not allow viral and bacterial infections in the body.
- It protects you from cold and cough.
- Amla Juice also contains elements that work to fight cancer cells.
- Amla Juice balances all the processes of the body and eliminates Tridosha i.e. Vata, Kapha, Pitta.
- Amla Juice is very beneficial for cough and flu as well as mouth ulcers.
- Drinking Amla Juice regularly reduces the cholesterol level and keeps the body healthy.
Amla is considered to be the king of nutrients. Many types of diseases can be avoided by consuming Amla Juice. It has also been called a panacea for many diseases. Amla Juice is rich in compounds like polyphenols, minerals like iron and zinc, vitamins like carotene, and vitamin B complex. All those essential minerals and vitamins are found in Amla, which not only keep the body healthy but also work to protect against many diseases. Amla can be included in the diet in many ways. You can drink its juice. Apart from cold, and phlegm, Amla Juice does not allow viral and bacterial infections in the body. Due to the amino acids and antioxidants found in it, the heart works smoothly, and the risk of heart disease is reduced. Apart from vitamin C, iron, calcium, and phosphorus are also found in plenty in Amla Juice and it can also be drunk as a nutrition drink. Amino acids and proteins found in Amla Juice promote hair growth, prevent hair loss and strengthen it from the roots. Amla Juice is also used for skin treatment. Applying Amla soaked in cotton wool removes the blemishes on the face and brings a glow to the face.
Dosage: 10 mg Amla Juice should be taken empty stomach in the morning or as directed by the physician.